It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:30 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 37 of 91   [ 901 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 91  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:28 am 
Captain

LittleMikey wrote:
One thing I noticed is that I loaded a medium freighter hull with all the colonisation modules and it takes ages to colonize a planet. It just orbits for a good while and finally plonks down the colony + extras. Is this intentional with the new modules?

tim wrote:
connu wrote:
Does this mod work for 1.09A?
Also, will you add ships?

probably works in 1.09A but haven't tested it

as for adding new ships ... new hulls probably not, saved designs very likely, enabling certain hulls (like remnants and corsair, or unused hulls) definitely

I'm using 1.09A currently and it seems a wee bit buggy. Currently ships I give the "resupply" order to have a habit of not returning to where they were before.

i'm currently running my own 1.08 version with a lot changes to the exe, will only switch to 1.09 when it leaves the test phase, and then i'll release my own modded 1.09 version to the public

as per your question, those new colony modules are quite heavy and loading them all on a ship will slow it down considerably, so yes intentional, imagine having the building materials for 6 buildings on a ship, that's a lot of weight and it would be very imbalanced if these super colony ships moved fast or handled like a small frigate
but! i plan to release O restricted thrusters in one of the next versions of my mod, so you can increase their speed if you want to, but they'll be pricey ...

OfflineProfileSend private message
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:07 am 
Space Cadet

they seem to have come back now and can use them all. already know about that bug. i dont really know what happen but only two of my saved ship show up in the game when the requirement were met but when i started a new game they all show up this time around.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:39 pm 
Ensign

The energy cost of your PD weapons is disbalanced, they cost the same power/shot but green has over double the damage/shot compared to standard and 4x that of purple. This may have been mentioned but there's 37? Pages of comments to look through to check.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:37 pm 
Lt. JG

sarducardun wrote:
The energy cost of your PD weapons is disbalanced, they cost the same power/shot but green has over double the damage/shot compared to standard and 4x that of purple. This may have been mentioned but there's 37? Pages of comments to look through to check.

from what ive seen in game its due to fire rate.
the green fires slow and heavy the purple in bursts and fast.
one purple burst costs the same as one green bolt
they do the same amount of damage over time so the purple is PD the green is assault

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:29 pm 
Ensign

connu wrote:
Could you add some more ships mayhaps?
I have to admit, Im getting a bit bored of seeing the same ships, spammed over and over.

Care for a game of Lord of the Crossing?

You aware?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:48 pm 
Lt. Commander

Tim, I have a suggestion you could ask Innalibra of the Dauntless mod to get some of his models to use with the new events you added or add more new events involving one of those frigates or a fleet popping up.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:14 pm 
Lt. JG

Hi Tim,

I think I've found a small issue with the Cloud Peak missile building... I had a quick look but couldn't find anything else.

I've just released the kraken; the Exterminator from the additional remnant mission you put in. It went straight to my nearest world, approached the planet, and as soon as the first cloud peak missile hit it, its status changed to "DoCombat" from "Exterminate" and started floating aimlessly past my planet just taking more missiles, not firing at anything...

I can get a screenshot if you like?

Otherwise love the new additions recently, including this "challenge"! That ship is a total beast...

Last edited by pasty2k2 on Mon May 13, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:16 pm 
Ensign

tvr123 wrote:
connu wrote:
I have to admit, Im getting a bit bored of seeing the same ships, spammed over and over.

You aware?

I am now, God bless google :P

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:44 am 
Ensign

connu wrote:
tvr123 wrote:
connu wrote:

You aware?

I am now, God bless google :P

I thought you might have read the books, they're the only place I have ever seen "mayhaps" used.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:50 am 
Space Cadet

Great icons :D

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 37 of 91   [ 901 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 91  Next